The Berkeley Innovation Index is a set of online assessments designed to enable people, work-groups and organizations to measure their attitudes, beliefs and behaviors in order to learn how they are correlated with those of successful entrepreneurs and innovators. These assessments are designed to help people to understand their current capacity for innovation, to diagnose their innovation challenges, and to enable the development of an innovation mindset.
By initiating and/or completing the Assessments, you agree to the following:
- That you will only use these Assessments in the manner for which they are designed.
- That your use of these Assessments is for legitimate purposes only.
- You agree not to use Assessment results to cause or intend to cause distress or harm to any third party.
- That you will not copy, redistribute, disassemble, decompile, modify or merge the contents of this assessment into other materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold the University of California, Berkeley; the Berkeley Innovation Index (BII) team; and all of their affiliates harmless from, and to defend against any and all liability and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by such parties, in connection with or arising out of your:
1. violation or breach of any term of this agreement, or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein, or
2. violation of any rights of any third party, or
3. misuse of these assessments.
ABOUT THE BERKELEY EMOTIONAL QUOTIENTS AND INDEX (BEQI).
BEQI is a computational item response theory set of metrics that are based on the work established in the Berkeley Method for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, the Emotional Quotient scale (as carried out by Michael Beldoch and popularized by Daniel Goleman), and fundamental testing methods in the field of Psychology and Social Psychology.